Sunday, April 26, 2015

How Well Do You Know Fiona Dorothy?

Our Etsy vintage and supply shop, Fiona Dorothy, is overseen by Fiona Dorothy herself.  Her unique paws-on approach ensures the highest quality customer service from order to fulfillment.  Nothing gets by Fiona Dorothy.  And yet she's a cat, so she communicates through facial expression and body language. How well would you understand Fiona Dorothy if you worked here?

PHOTO 1



1   a.  Did you answer those convos?
     b.  Hey, are you taking a break?  I don't think so.  
     c.  Did I hear the phone ring?
     d.  It's time for my nap.

PHOTO 2


2.  a.  What's that on the top shelf? 
     b.  Is there room here for all our new inventory?
     c.  Lower that price.
     d.  Lunchtime!

PHOTO 3


3.  a.  That sale went well.  
     b.  I'm pleased with your photographs.  
     c.  Have you worked on our listings today?  
     d.  I need a nap.

PHOTO 4


4.  a.  How are we doing on Google?
     b.  Reorganize those items.
     c.  Stop talking and work.
     d.  Look at my tummy!

PHOTO 5


5.  a.  You've all done pretty well today.
     b.  When I open my eyes, you'd better be dusting.
     c.  Make me a sales chart.  
     d.  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Scoring:  No points at all for a, b or c answers. The correct answer is always d.  There would be more options if Fiona had more than four toes.  

FIRST PRIZE:  Free visit to FionaDorothy 
SECOND PRIZE:  Two free visits to FionaDorothy
THIRD PRIZE:  You get the idea.